Listed below you can find a short abridgment of our accomplished projects in the sector of aeronautics and motor vehicles.
Until now, conventional light bulbs have been customary for blinkers in motor vehicles. However, LED lights prove to be way more robust, durable and light-intensive. Therefore, many manufacturers decide to switch to the modern and at the same time considerably cheaper LED-technology. Yet, many vehicles cannot handle the low power consumption and issue error reports by mistake. This problem is solved by a printed circuit board which has been developed by Wallner Automation: it ensures that the vehicle electronics can correctly identify whether the LED-blinkers are defective or intact. This technology is unique, because it is suitable for motor vehicles as well as for trucks.
- No additional supply voltage necessary
- Voltage range from 8V to 30V (suitable for motor vehicles and trucks)
- Overcurrent shutdown
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- Temperatures from -40°C to+60°C
- Splash-water protected
- Dust protected
The new BMW ActiveHybrid 7 connects impressive dynamics with responsible sustainability based on the most modern technology. For evaluating all relevant information during the development of the hybrid drive, BMW utilizes a test printed circuit board from Wallner Automation.
- 10 layers multilayer
- Impedance-controlled line
- Complex mass concept
- Xilinx Virtex4 FPGA (672 Balls)
- PowerPC "MPC5567" (416 Balls)
- EMV-conform circuit board design